Professional Development and Internship Programme at ecoPortal
Making the leap from education to a professional career is daunting. We are always looking for motivated and talented people to contribute to our team, and can help you make that big leap from education to a vocation. Our internship and professional development programme will provide you with a rewarding learning experience and a great entry on your curriculum vitae. We are particularly interested in motivated and talented people in the following fields:
- Engineering and Science – in particular with specialisations in software, environmental science, or innovation management
- Business – in particular with a specialisation in marketing or international business.
- Any other field where you feel it might fit in with our business objectives.
Each internship is based on a project topic that is aligned with our strategic and current technical and business objectives and fits with the academic and professional background and the particular interests and skills of the intern. This could be, for example, the development of a new software feature or a new programme module in collaboration with our technical team, the participation in a sales or marketing campaign, the design of new business tools or processes related to our system, or the in-depth investigation into a particular market for our product and services.
Want to become a part of the ecoPortal Team?
In order to be considered for an internship, please provide us with the following information:
- Cover letter
- CV, including references
- Most recent academic transcript
- Timeframe and possible time commitment (hours per week)
Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org