About this webinar:
Getting injured can be scary. Getting injured at work can be even more distressing, with employees worried not just about their health but also job security and future employment.
Join us for a deep dive on improving return to work outcomes for your organisation. In this webinar, leading health practitioner, author and founder of BodyGuide, Matthew Green, arms safety professionals with the tools they need to fully support the physical and secondary effects of workplace injuries. Matthew will explore exactly what safety professionals need to confidently deliver best practice support, helping employees while also reducing workers compensation costs.
On the way, you’ll also learn some relevant (& simple) neuroscience behind how we react to pain and injury, that may just help you or a loved one experiencing discomfort.
What will this interactive webinar explore?
- How can safety professionals be best geared to support injury management and return to work?
- What are industry best practices to manage injured employees?
- When do injuries move from the physical realm to the secondary psychological domain and how can safety professionals play a role to prevent this from happening?
- What role do Prevention and Early Intervention programs play in improving return to work outcomes?
- How can organisations build a support system for safety leaders to manage injuries?