This webinar will explore exactly how the ISO 45001 standard helps increase organisational resilience, compliance, safety and sustainability, and discuss ACC incentives, outlining the steps towards a successful migration to certification.
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is an effective occupational health and safety management standard, designed to drive business excellence by helping you protect and enhance your most important asset: your people. This standard can help deliver the following benefits:
- Increase organisational resilience through proactive risk prevention, innovation and continual improvement
- Strengthening of legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business losses
- Demonstrates brand responsibility by committing to safe, healthy and sustainable work
- One global occupational health and safety system for all businesses, of all sizes
Join experts Michelle Cooper and Sarah Hills-Livingstone to uncover actionable steps that help you transition to this international standard.
What will I learn by attending this event?
- How ISO 45001 makes life easier for Governance
- The pros and cons of choosing between WorkSafe’s SafePlus safety improvement toolkit, and the ISO 45001 international standard
- Making effective transition plans between current systems to international standards
- An explanation on ACC incentives and plan options (PDP vs. full self-cover)
- How to effectively handle change management while in the process
Who should attend this event?
Companies already participating in the Accredited Employers Programme and companies curious to know more about joining the Accredited Employers Programme.
- WHS / OHS Leaders, Health & Safety Leaders, HR Leaders
- CEOs, Chief People Officers, CXOs, Board Members, Senior Leadership Teams