What is the Mental Wellbeing by Design Framework?
- A Framework that can help CEOs, executive or functional teams to discuss and assess how various work-related factors affect their mental wellbeing.
- Identifies work-related factors that can harm, or protect, mental wellbeing at work.
- Supports organisations to protect workers by increasing "good work" and reducing "toxic work".
- Empowers you to apply the ISO 45003 mental health guidelines to your workplace.
Join safety experts Dr Hillary Bennett and Francois Barton to uncover actionable steps that build a resilient workforce and strong organisational culture.
What is ISO 45003?
ISO 45003, Occupational health and safety management – Psychological health and safety at work – Guidelines for managing psychosocial risks, gives guidance on managing psychological health and safety risks within an occupational health and safety management system. It addresses the many areas that can impact a worker’s psychological health, including ineffective communication, excessive pressure, poor leadership and organizational culture.
What will I learn by attending this event?
- Understand what mental wellbeing really means.
- Why bother? - The cost of not thriving. The nature, and cost of mental harm in a workplace.
- Understand the characteristics of wellbeing and psychosocial hazards.
- How to protect mental health at work by using the Business Leaders’ Mental Wellbeing by Design framework.
- Implications of the mental health continuum for developing mentally healthy workplaces
- Understand characteristics of 'good work' design vs 'toxic work' design.
- Obligations to prevent mental harm and opportunities for people to thrive.
- Mental Wellbeing by Design
- Identifying and managing risks to wellbeing
- Designing for wellbeing through ‘good work’
- How to apply ISO 45003 Guidelines using the Mental Wellbeing by Design Framework
Who should attend this event?
- WHS / OHS Leaders, Health & Safety Leaders, HR Leaders.
- CEOs, Chief People Officers, CXOs, Board Members, Senior Leadership Teams.