A simple guide to Contractor Management
Thursday, May 17, 2018 1:00 PM NZST
In this webinar, Helene Seidel-Sterzik, Implementation Manager at ecoPortal, will be presenting strategies around successful contractor management that you can use to get more out of your contractor management system, reduce risk to both your contractors and staff and make sure that you can maintain compliance now and in the future.
Let us know if you're having problems signing up to the webinar or if you can't attend on the date and we'll send you the completed webinar.
We host our webinars on Crowdcast which runs best in Chrome and Firefox
- Where the fundamental responsibility lies in regards to PCBU’s, contractors and sub-contractors
- How to effectively communicate risks to contractors and motivate them to engage with your health and safety system
- Best practices to follow for developing pre-qualification questionnaires
- What to do when your contractor qualifications are out of date
- What is a good framework for selecting contractors
- How an effective health and safety system can support the contractor lifecycle
- Stories from ecoPortal customers who manage contractors with ecoPortal’s Contractor Management module
Having trouble signing up or can't attend on the date?
Try signing up using this alternate link
Otherwise, please enter your details below to have the completed webinar video sent to your inbox after it has been filmed on February the 14th.