ecoPortal is New Zealand’s leading Health, Safety and Environmental risk management platform. We work with New Zealand's leading companies, providing comprehensive, cloud-based risk management solutions, supported by a great team to deliver fantastic customer experiences.
We are a growing company with an agile mindset. There is a buzz of activity here, with everyone contributing to the meaningful development of our products, making them more intuitive, robust and innovative.
We are looking for creative interns with a marketing and/or design focus. You will be involved in the tone, look and feel of the marketing materials present on our website, social media channels and possibly print materials
- You are creative and have a hunch for what makes great, engaging content.
- A desire to come up with fresh ideas.
- You have great communication skills and are a team player.
- You have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- You may be a graduate or studying marketing with an interest in copywriting.
- You may be a graduate or studying graphic design and have an interest in design and possibly video production.
- You are familiar with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- You may have some experience with the design programs of the Adobe Suite; InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop - Premiere Pro would be an advantage too!
- You are excited to learn about Content & Digital Marketing in general.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand - NZ Residency or valid NZ Work Visa
By working in the ecoPortal marketing team you will have the chance to learn about:
- How to tell great stories using creative writing and multimedia across a variety of digital platforms and traditional media.
- How creativity and content fits in across the wider Marketing Team.
- How to create and maintain a Content Production Plan.
- Digital campaigns and how to plan and create the appropriate creative assets
- How to communicate with people from all levels of a business.
- You will end up with a broad range of creative content for your portfolio.